Have you ever noticed how good it feels to write? Just sit down and let your mind wander around and feel everything that you don't let it feel any other time? Written words are so much different that spoken words, because you don't have to share them. No one is going to overhear you, no one is going to judge you (assuming that you keep your writing to yourself.) Writing is a release, one that just drains your brain, and in my case, keeps me sane. What keeps you sane?
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI came across a comment you posted on "How To Be A Good Server In A Restaurant". Loved the comment you posted.
Anyway, following the blog gave me an idea to write about a servers point of view. I do have a successful Internet Business and find writing online a wonderful stress release just like exercising. I click on your name on the blog and was lead to your blog here. Wonderful! Yes, I believe people should write or type to let off steam while learning more about themselves. I love typing and writing online.
I am going to become a follower of yours. You might find what I do interesting since you enjoy writing and reading blogs. I do earn pretty good money writing online. If you're going to write why not earn some extra cash while you are learning, growing and earning money.
I hope you like my work. Here are two links to the server blogs point of view and a link to my main website that I have. Hope you enjoy them. Very nice to meet you and best of luck with your future. You will figure out what to do afterwards. It will come to you.
I saw your comment posted on "How To Be A Good Server In A Restaurant" and thought you would find my blogs interesting too. Your comments were great.
restaurantscmmers.blogspot.com
painintheasscustomer.blogspot.com
webmastersultimateresources.com